Three positions with different degrees of experience
LCI Junior Mechanical/Process
- LCI work such as filling in tag attributes, object connections and handle documentation
- Progress reporting
- TAG structure organization
- Needs to be efficient with working on a computer
- Preferably an education within mechanical or process engineering
- Experience 0-5 years in Mechanical or Process engineering from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree in Mechanical or Process engineering
- Norwegian Language preferer
- High proficiency in Word and excel
- IFS10 knowledge is an advantage
This position involves follow up of the LCI deliveries in major investment projects in the Company’s portfolio as an LCI engineer.
You will be co-located with the project. The work will typically include some of the following tasks:
- Monitor the formal quality and status of LCI.
- Monitor in detail the implementation of LCI requirements (including Company provided systems/ tools) in projects.
- Coordination of LCI requirements between disciplines.
- Evaluate LCI related matters that are brought up and prepare recommendations for the company decision taking.
- Follow up technical information requirements and plans.
- PO follow up regarding LCI-requirements
- Input to PRE and CRE regarding LCI-requirements for supplier documentation.
- Ensure experience feedback to the company base organization on a continuous level.
- Coordinate with operation to ensure plant LCI requirement is implemented.
- Coordinate use/update of the Coding Manuals.
- Coordinate project LCI is compliant with existing LCI of the Plant.
- Coordinate transfer of LCI to the company’s Operation.
- Manage and perform QA/QC of technical information delivery in projects.
- Support disciplines in training in LCI matters.
- Evaluation of LCI-related VOR’s, NCR’s and Deviations.
- Input to Bid documentation (TORG, ITT) and ensure that LCI requirements (Company provided systems/ tools) are well described.
- Preform basic training of Contractor in Company provided system tools (e.g. STID).
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of the business
- Good knowledge of work processes, technical information and deliveries within LCI
- Fluent Norwegian and English language, spoken and written
- Experience with IT systems such as STID, ProCoSys, SAP
- Experience with LCI in investment project
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Imaginative, quality conscious and result oriented
- Proactive with respect to change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Ability to lead, engage and motivate
Senior LCI Professional
- Ensure professional services provided to projects
- Responsible for LCI activities in projects you are allocated to
- Responsible for customer communication, alignment and demand management
- Responsible of LCI plans, LCI quality control and LCI handover on projects you are allocated to
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, industry and company specifications
- Drive adoption of specifications, processes and ways of working towards area of responsibility
- Responsible of the adoption of strategy and practices
- Provide guidance, develop plans and support LCI controlled work processes and activities to ensure quality
- 5-10 years experience within LCI management
- Good understanding of LCI related processes, requirements and systems
- Extensive experience with LCI and engineering systems/tools (Aveva or similar)
- Extensive experience and understanding of LCI information/data (management, use and needs)
- Extensive experience from subsea projects
- Self starter with a strong delivery focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and new task
- Act in accordance with Company’s values
- Open minded team player with ability to influence, share knowledge and interface with a wide range of teams / disciplines /strategic partner
- Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, verbal and written.
- Regulatory competence for the petroleum industry